Dr Mark Hanikeri is now using Mentor and Motiva Breast Implants.
Mark Hanikeri uses only the highest quality implants. Australia, through the therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) has extremely stringent criteria for medical devices to be allowed in clinical use. Until now, Mr Hanikeri has predominantly used implants made by Mentor. Mentor implants are very high quality implants with a proven track record worldwide. They have long-term data supporting their safety and quality. They are still among the most commonly used implants among reputable Plastic Surgeons worldwide. The Siltex range of Mentor implants have what is known as micro-texturing which we now know is associated with extremely low rates of complications such as Anaplastic Large Cell Lymphoma (ALCL) and capsular contracture (CC).
What are Motiva Implants?
Motiva Implants are a pioneering and advanced breast implant producer. They have been used in Europe for almost 10 years, however they are relatively new to Australia. The Motive textured range has what is known as nano-texturing which, it is believed, will lead to even lower rates of ALCL and CC in the long term.
Motive Implants offer surgeons and patients over 500 Motiva implant choices. The Motiva Breast Implant Matrix offers patients surface choices, shape choices, base dimension and projection choices, allowing a more personal and accurate approach to breast augmentation.
What are the benefits of Motiva Implants?
1. A wide range of breast implant dimensions and projections.
2. An outstanding strength, ease of insertion and durability through the True Monobloc shell design.
3. A strong and durable breast implant through its innovative shell design.
4. Soft and form-stable filling gel for ultimate shape retention and advantageous feel.
5. Optimal elasticity allowing smaller incisions as well as an easier insertion.
6. No use of foreign materials to gain surface texture. Instead, patients are provided a personalised choice of nano-surface textures. Allowing for natural movement of the breast and an enhanced relationship between the implant and the surrounding tissue. This leads to a very natural feeling breast compared with some other implant manufacturers.
About Motiva Breast Implants
Motiva Implants have inspired and changed the plastic surgery industry. Motiva Implants maintain a productive focus on a safer plastic surgery procedure for women, that does not sacrifice quality. With a more personal approach to breast implantation, patients and surgeons are offered a range of tools to design the perfect implant, characterised by the needs and wants of each patient.
Dr. Mark Hanikeri is excited to be now working with both Mentor AND Motiva Implant manufacturers. He continues to use the best and most natural breast implant brands available in Australia.
For many years, Mark Hanikeri has been using the innovative technology of Crisalix in his consultations. Crisalix is a 3D simulator that demonstrates to the patient what they will look like post-surgery. The simulation app shows your virtual body, before and after surgery. Crislaix have recently introduced 4D technology. This allows the patient to look at a TV screen as if it were a mirror displaying a real-time simulation of their own body with the selected breast implants in place. Find out more about this innovative technology here (link to Crisalix blog).
Book for a consultation now and experience your ideal self. For Perth, Murdoch, Bunbury or Albany please call 08 9380 0311.
LATEST NEWS UPDATE
Statement in response to media coverage on the Medical Journal of Australia’s paper on Breast implant associated-Anaplastic Large Cell Lymphoma (BIA- ALCL)